Are you ready to advertise your services and/or business with the official Josey Media Group Pageant Workshop, hosted by Miss Chicago 2009, Miss Cook County 2012, Miss Black Illinois 2012 and former Luvabull cheerleader Imani Josey?!
Advertise in the official program booklet to beauty queens and pageant hopefuls seeking the latest in everything from beauty trends to wellness techniques to graphic design work. That means you put your services in front of the eyes of those looking to utilize them! This workshop is dedicated to developing young women into future leaders through pageant techniques. It’s more than about just being a beauty queen. It’s about using pageantry skills to be a well-rounded individual in all that life may present.
Advertisements can be placed in full color or in black and white. The program book will be 8.5x11inches. The advertisements must be a minimum of 300 dpi and either in RBG or CMYK, and in jpeg format.
Advertisement pricing is as follows:
• A full- page advertisement is $250. A full page’s dimensions are 8.5 x 11 inches.
• A half- page advertisement is $150. A half page’s dimensions are 8.5 x 5.5 inches.
• A quarter page advertisement is $100. A quarter page’s dimensions are 4.25 x 5.5 inches.
• A business card sized advertisement is $50. A business card’s dimensions are 3.5 x 2 inches.
• A front cover advertisement is $500. This option will be incorporated into our cover design.
• An inside front cover advertisement is $500.
• A back cover advertisement is $350.
• An inside back cover ad is $250.
This space is available on a first -come -first -served basis. Unfortunately, we will not be able to hold space for your advertisement with a complete purchase. Advertisement purchase is nonrefundable. You will receive a copy of the program book for your records as well as a purchase receipt.
To purchase an advertisement with the Josey Media Group pageantry workshop, please e-mail Imani@Imanijosey.com.
Imani makes it a point to extend these offers to local businesses in the many communities she serves. Local businesses help our children dream of more for themselves. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Date: October 12, 2012
Time: 6PM-8:00 PM
Location: The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign