First Chapter Review
- This is a content edit that includes a marked-up review of your first chapter (up to 10 pages) and a separate file of notes for improvement.
First Three Chapters Review
- This is a content edit that includes a marked-up review of your first chapter (up to 30 pages) and a separate file of notes for improvement.
- (ex. 50k manuscript = $450)
- This is a developmental edit that includes a marked-up review of your manuscript and a separate file detailing feedback on your plot, pacing, characters, setting, world building, etc.
- This will give you overall developmental feedback on your entire manuscript, without the line edits.
- (ex. 50k manuscript = $900)
- Line edits include detailed notes within the document. They involve heavy assessment of the story on a line-by-line basis. This looks for inconsistencies, punctuation and grammar issues, as well as sentences that can be strengthened.
- *Note: This is a more detailed option than the reader report and is not right for anyone who is looking at making heavy structural edits. This is for someone who believes their overall plot and story structure are strong.
$225/a la carte
- (up to two hours)
- 1 session. This is a coaching session where we will discuss a detailed publishing strategy for your book. Sessions can be via phone or in person.
- 8-week package. These sessions follow a personalized publishing plan for your project and provide insider guidance. We will work together in person or via phone with the goal of getting your book into the hands of your readers.